Tuesday 29 September 2015

Champagne for the brain...?



Hi folks, while Gastrolad has taken something of a hiatus in terms of new content, don't fear, because I am still putting virtual pen to paper now and again. This time around I wrote a short piece on a stag-do I organised to the French seaside town of La Baule that the good folks at The Spectator chose to publish. Yes, that's right, The Spectator, the longest running continuously published English language magazine

Apparently originality of thought and elegance of expression are the Speccie's sole editorial constraints, so for about 10 seconds I felt pretty pleased with myself when they said they were keen to publish. I am sure you can make your own mind up with regards my elegance of expression, so here is the link to the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment